Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A New Era

Hey folks!


This is my official last post for this blog, I wont surrender it over, nor will it jsut 'disappear' but it will change to something new. The official blog of Former VMoT man: Connor D. :), So you all can stay in touch and know what Im doing.BUT to start... I got a new railroading job, as a trainee Brakeman for the C&M, or Coopersville and Marne Railway company. It is fun, exciting, and keeping history alive, in a way I was unable to for the VMoT (That does not mean it is better... NOT BY A LONGSHOT!)I hope you all stay in touch with me :) post comments, come visit, do wahtever :) Ill get shots of it one of these days :D



Thanks Guys,
Connor
C&M Brakeman
Former Yardmaster/Intern Curator of VMoT



PS: If you ever need anything I can answer about the museum (Both C&M and VMoT) Im still able to do that, not so much in person anymore, but i still might be able to get the help you need :)

No comments: